Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Swing Set is Done!!

Some of you might remember I mentioned what great deals I have found on craigslist. It all started when we decided to purchase a swing set for the backyard this past summer. We quickly found out swing sets are super expensive. So, I was determined to find a less expensive one on craigslist. After a few weeks of looking at craigslist everyday, I found one that met our needs and was a great price.

Paul disassembled it and brought it home piece by piece. It sat on the backyard patio for a while. Then, we finally got to work power washing it, staining it, and putting it back together. Now, it looks brand new. We are so excited to be done with it. Sofia has really enjoyed it and plays on it every afternoon. Just seeing her smile makes all of the hard work worth while!


Swing set on the patio



Sofia enjoying the slide




Swing set is done!!

0 comments: