My godfather, Danny (I call him Nino), lives in El Paso and came to see us after going to a family function in Del Rio. It was so nice to see him again. It was our first time to see him since my godmother, Nanda, passed away last year after a long battle with cancer.
We had a great time visiting and catching up. My parents took him to see the missions and we went out to eat at Alamo Cafe. It was so wonderful having Nino see Sofia and spending time with her. She really warmed up to him before he left. I hope we get to see each other more often. Love you, Nino!
We had a great time visiting and catching up. My parents took him to see the missions and we went out to eat at Alamo Cafe. It was so wonderful having Nino see Sofia and spending time with her. She really warmed up to him before he left. I hope we get to see each other more often. Love you, Nino!
Nino and Sofia

0 comments:
Post a Comment