It's hard to believe it is 2009 already. Wow!! I've added a new background to start the new year. I'm a little behind on posting the Christmas pictures, so I'm going to do them all at once.We had a nice Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we had our traditional Mexican dinner at my Mom's. We spent Christmas morning at our house seeing what Santa brought and opening presents. Then, we went back to my parents to exchange gifts and eat all afternoon.
We had so much fun playing Santa. Jessica was with us again this year, which made Christmas even better. Paul and Jessica stayed up late on Christmas Eve trying to set up the train set Santa brought for Sofia. It was wonderful seeing Sofia's face on Christmas morning.
I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and Happy New Year!!
Getting snacks ready for Santa and his reindeer
Christmas morning
At my parent's house
The Kuzma Girls!
All of us by the tree

0 comments:
Post a Comment