Jessica came to stay with us for a few days this week. She is finally done with the school year. It's always nice having her here. It just feels like we are more of a family. Of course, Sofia always loves seeing her!
When Sofia was smaller, she use to climb on Jessica and take her things. Now, she just follows her around and imitates her every move. Jessica is not bothered by it on most days. Infact, she even lets Sofia go into her room when she's getting ready. It's very sweet and allows me to get ready in peace. I don't exist once Jessica arrives. It's funny!
It is so awesome watching them grow and their sisterly bond grow, too. They really love each other and they couldn't be more different. I'm so thankful for Jessica's patience and the way she helps with Sofia. She often makes lunch for her and puts her in the car for me.
I thank the Lord for them and how much they have both taught me. It warms my heart to see them together and I pray they always stay close!
Jessica texting on her phone while Sofia plays with her princess cell phone
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Wanna Be Like You!
Posted by Becky at 7:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment