My best friend, Jennifer, came to San Antonio to visit me last week. It has been a rough few weeks with everything going on. She knew I could use a close friend to talk to. She usually comes to visit me in the summer, since she is not working. She lives in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area with her husband. She's a speech pathologist for Ft. Worth ISD. Having both of our husbands work for the airlines makes it so much easier for us to see each other.
We had fun eating out and doing some shopping. We stayed up late talking and catching up. Sofia always loves seeing "Miss Jennifer". Jennifer had fun entertaining Sofia with her hand puppet "alligator". It was cute watching them laugh together.
Jennifer and I have been friends for 21 years. It's hard to believe it has been that long. We've gone through so much together. I thank the Lord for my close friends!

We had fun eating out and doing some shopping. We stayed up late talking and catching up. Sofia always loves seeing "Miss Jennifer". Jennifer had fun entertaining Sofia with her hand puppet "alligator". It was cute watching them laugh together.
Jennifer and I have been friends for 21 years. It's hard to believe it has been that long. We've gone through so much together. I thank the Lord for my close friends!

Jennifer, Sofia and "alligator"

0 comments:
Post a Comment