
Do you see us holding Tinkerbell?!Our Disney photopass pictures arrived yesterday. YEAH!! So, now I'm able to post all four days we were at Disney. This way, I can include our photos and the ones they took of us.
We decided it would be best to spend the first day at Magic Kingdom. This way, we could always go back and see what we missed. Plus, it is the most fun park. It has something for everyone. Paul and Jessica love the wild rides. Sofia enjoyed Fantasyland and Toontown. I just enjoyed being in the midst of it all.
We had so much fun! Sofia loved riding the cars at Tomorrowland Speedway. I also got to ride Space Mountain for the first time. Paul and Jessica promised me it wasn't too bad. They were right. My motion sickness was barely starting to creep in right before the ride ended. Jessica and I enjoyed some shopping while Sofia napped in her stroller. Jessica really wanted some Minnie Mouse ears with her name on the back. So, when Sofia woke up, we let her pick some out, too. She got to add some patches of her favorite characters. It was really cute!
We took a break to have dinner with the Kuzmas. Then, we hit Epcot for the extra magic hours. If you stay at a Disney resort, you get extra hours everyday at a different park when the park closes. It's pretty cool and a great time to ride stuff when it is less crowded.
Sofia and I rode the Finding Nemo ride 3 times, while Paul and Jessica rode Test Track. The greatest part of the evening was finding the Epcot Character Spot. It is something new they've added, since we were there last. It's a location where 5 characters are there for you to take pictures with. We really took advantage of it. It was Sofia's first time to see Mickey and she was really excited. We got some fun pictures. And that was just day one!
"Time to get up and see Disney World!"
Mommy and Sofia on Tomorrowland Speedway
Sisters!
Jessica's Minnie Mouse ears
Sofia's ears
All of us with Mickey
The girls and Pluto
All of us with Minnie Mouse
The girls and Donald Duck
The Kuzmas with Goofy


0 comments:
Post a Comment