Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mickey, here we come!!


We are finally headed to Walt Disney World tomorrow! We have been planning this trip for a while and it is here. We have been waiting for Sofia to get big enough to enjoy it. We are also pulling Jessica out of school, so we can enjoy the smaller crowds during the school year.

Paul and I really enjoy Disney. My first time going to Disney World was when Paul and I were dating. We took Jessica with us. She was only 2 1/2 years old and still in diapers. I remember her letting me carry her the whole way on the ferry ride to the Magic Kingdom. She behaved so well. We've been a bunch of times since then and I always love it. It reminds me of being a kid. I went to Disneyland twice growing up and those were the best vacations we had.

I just pray the girls always enjoy our time together as a family. It is definitely special to me!




0 comments: