Paul was selected last week to sit on a jury here in San Antonio. I just had a feeling he would get picked. He's the most logical and fair person I know! He didn't have to go to work at Southwest and ended up being home all week. It was nice having him home everynight, but tough having him gone 9-5 everyday. Now, I know what most housewives deal with. I'm not sure I liked it!
The trial ended up lasting 5 days and 2 days of deliberation/sentencing. It involved a football coach who molested one of the 13 year old boys on his team. It was stressful and trying for Paul. Plus, he couldn't tell anyone about it. He volunteered to be the jury foreman and had to help the other jurors go through all of the evidence piece by piece. They found the coach guilty and sentenced him to 99 years.
There were reporters everywhere, since day one. One of the reporters stopped Paul on the way out of the courtroom after sentencing. He asked him a few questions. When Paul got home today, we watched the news and there he was. I'm so very proud of him!
Here's the link to the video clip Paul was in: http://www.kens5.com/latestnews/stories/KENS20090323-SotoSentencing.6315e4ee.html
Monday, March 23, 2009
Juror Paul interviewed by local TV station!
Posted by Becky at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment