I have been thinking a lot about my close friends lately. I miss them dearly! I'm thankful to have new friends here in San Antonio, but nothing is like talking to old friends who know me well.
The Lord must have heard my thoughts, since a couple of them have come to visit. My best friend, Jennifer, came to New Braunfels with her husband for a few days of relaxation. They live in the Dallas area and Jennifer has been my best friend for 20 years. Paul and I were able to meet them one night for dinner in Gruene, TX. For those of you who don't know, it's a small town where they have shops and an old saloon with music playing. We ate at the Grist Mill, which is a great tourist stop. We had a great night of talking and talking. It was so much fun!
My college friend, Cody, is coming next week for a couple of days. Her husband will be in New Braunfels on business. They live north of Houston. She is also bringing their 2 1/2 year old daughter, Camille. I'm excited, since neither one of us has met each other's kids. Crazy, I know! So, we are going to have a girls day out on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to catching up with her!
It's wonderful that with technology, I have been able to keep in better contact with my friends. I really miss spending time with them, though. I'm hoping and praying to make more time to see them. I also need to let them know how much they mean to me. I love you guys!
The Lord must have heard my thoughts, since a couple of them have come to visit. My best friend, Jennifer, came to New Braunfels with her husband for a few days of relaxation. They live in the Dallas area and Jennifer has been my best friend for 20 years. Paul and I were able to meet them one night for dinner in Gruene, TX. For those of you who don't know, it's a small town where they have shops and an old saloon with music playing. We ate at the Grist Mill, which is a great tourist stop. We had a great night of talking and talking. It was so much fun!
My college friend, Cody, is coming next week for a couple of days. Her husband will be in New Braunfels on business. They live north of Houston. She is also bringing their 2 1/2 year old daughter, Camille. I'm excited, since neither one of us has met each other's kids. Crazy, I know! So, we are going to have a girls day out on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to catching up with her!
It's wonderful that with technology, I have been able to keep in better contact with my friends. I really miss spending time with them, though. I'm hoping and praying to make more time to see them. I also need to let them know how much they mean to me. I love you guys!
My friends from high school, Jennifer and Julie (2003)

My friends from college, Cody and Velma (1997)

0 comments:
Post a Comment