They celebrated Fiesta at Sofia's school this week. They made Fiesta head dresses one day and had a Fiesta parade. This consisted of parents and their kids making a "float" out of a shoe box. Then, they would pull them with string around the gym for their parade.
Sofia and I had fun making her "float". We went to Target and picked out stuff to decorate it with. We came up with a princess theme and Sofia wanted to add My Little Pony stickers, too. It turned out cute!
I really enjoyed being in the gym with the other parents and waiting for the kiddos. As soon as Sofia walked in, she was looking for me. Boy, some of the parents went all out with the "floats". One little boy even had a Thomas train float with working lights and wheels.
I took pictures and Sofia had fun posing. They walked around twice and then had nachos afterwards with their class. The tables were decorated with fiesta colors and pinatas. It was so much fun to watch!
Sofia's "float"
Sofia and Alexandra
Sofia and Maci (her closest friend at school) getting ready to eat nachos

0 comments:
Post a Comment