I just can't get over how big Sofia is getting! It seems like she has grown overnight. She is more independent and plays on her own quite a bit. She gets in her car seat and can put on her shoes. She can almost dress herself and doesn't need much help in the bathroom anymore. She even gets stuff for me and reminds me of things, so I don't forget. She must know that I need help most days!
A few days ago on the swingset, she showed me just how much she's growing. I've been teaching her how to swing higher by pumping her legs. We were swinging and I look over to see her doing it on her own! So, I took a couple of pictures. She was so excited and it almost made me cry.
We talk about how I wish she would stay small. She says, "Don't worry, Mom, I'll stay little for you". It has been amazing watching her grow and she is so much fun these days. The Lord has really blessed us with a sweet little girl!


0 comments:
Post a Comment