Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last Day of School

Last Wednesday was Sofia's last day of preschool for the year. They had a water day and the kids went to school in their swim suits. Afterwards, they changed into their pajamas and watched "Finding Nemo" (one of Sofia's favorites).

They also had a party. I went to take pictures and say goodbye to her teachers. I got teary-eyed when Mrs. Loring prayed about how much the kids have grown throughout the year. I can't believe Sofia has only one more year of preschool left! She'll be turning 4 this summer. She's going to attend school 2 days a week again next year. We just want to spend as much time with her before she goes to school everyday.

Our experience at Community Bible Church Dayschool has been wonderful! I'll be praying she has great teachers and kiddos in her class again next year.

Sofia playing "summertime" bingo








Sofia getting her pail full of goodies







Mrs. Salas and Mrs. Loring


0 comments: