
It has been 9 years ago (May 20, 2000) that Paul and I got married. The years have flown by. We've experienced so much, since we first met.
I remember meeting Paul at a singles bible study called Metro over 11 years ago. We usually had the study at church, but this time it took place at the Arneson River Theatre on the riverwalk in San Antonio. It is such a beautiful spot. Paul also proposed to me there and we got married only steps away at La Villita Church.
We've come so far, since we first started out in Columbus, MS. We had slugs in our apartment and I did chicken research at Mississippi State. Paul worked long hours at the base flying. But, we were so happy after being apart for 2 1/2 years. Since then, we've had 4 moves and many job changes between us. We experienced 9/11 while living in New Jersey and Paul being deployed with the New York Air National Guard. Things finally settled down once we moved to Texas. We have 2 precious girls now. Paul has a great job with Southwest Airlines. It has truly been a blessing and it allows me to stay home.
I am so thankful to the Lord for the great husband I have. He is so kind and thoughtful. He works so hard to make sure we have everything we need. He is a patient father and would do anything for his girls. He is so smart and teaches me something new everyday. He is so funny and we laugh so much. His faith remains consistent and steadfast. Most importantly, he is true to his word and I can always count on him.
I told Paul when we were dating, I would follow him anywhere and I have. But, I'm so thankful he brought me back to Texas. It has been wonderful being near my family and Jessica. We have come full circle to where it all started. I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for us!


0 comments:
Post a Comment