Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sofia's Bedroom

Paul and I are still working on getting the house decorated. Slowly but surely, we are getting it done. We had time to work on Sofia's bedroom yesterday.

We've had Sofia's bedroom painted for quite a while. We also converted her crib into a big girl bed. But, we've been meaning to finish putting everything up on the walls. We also moved the furniture around. Sofia's bed was up against the wall, just in case she rolled out of bed. She's not had a problem with that, so we decided to move her bed up against the bigger wall. The only things left are to get her a toybox, put some pictures in frames, and get some curtains up.

We got some new items for her bathroom, too. I went to the San Marcos outlet a while back and found some great deals at the Pottery Barn Outlet.

Sofia really loves everything and Mommy loves having a place for all of her things. Of course, I had to take pictures fast because it didn't stay neat for long. Right afterwards, Sofia thought it would be fun to play with her new hamper and put toys in it. I'm just glad we got it done!



The new layout



The quilt was a present from Jessica when Sofia was born












New stuff for the bathroom



0 comments: