Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flower Girl Dress

Sofia has really enjoyed playing dress-up lately. I was going through her fall clothes from last year and we found her old Halloween costumes. So, she has been hopping around like a bunny and flying through the house like a fairy.

I decided to pull out the dress Jessica wore when she was the flower girl in our wedding. It's hard to believe Jessica was 4 just like Sofia is now. We kept the dress and Jessica use to play princess in it. One day, Jessica found the dress in her closet and decided to save it for Sofia to play with. Well, that day has arrived. Sofia plays princess and wears the dress around the house. It's so cute! I decided to take a picture and scan one from when Jessica had it on. These girls are definitely sisters!



Jessica on our wedding day





Sofia wearing the dress this week





0 comments: